Aug 14, 2012

Share It Link Party #24

Hey guys, I hope you had a great weekend! We took a little trip to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan right on Lake Superior. I competed in a 28 mile mountain bike race on Saturday with my mom. It was so much fun! I will post a picture or two for my Friday photography series. 

Thank you so much for linking up at these parties, I really appreciate it and it's so fun for me to look through your projects!

Now, on to the features from last week's link party:
Simple and Fresh Classic Sandwiches from A Pretty Life

DIY Upholstered X-Leg Stool from The Chronicles of Home

Moss Centerpieces from Just Dawnelle

Blue and White Kitchen Table Reveal from Design Stash
{p.s. my kitchen table is in the process of looking like this too}

 Owl door stops from Vally's Creations

Pencil Case from Wunderbar

Congratulations! Go ahead and grab a feature button for some bragging rights.

Now on to this weeks party, before linking up, please....
1. Become a follower of The Winthrop Chronicles 
2. Link back to my blog, or put the link party button anywhere on your blog or post to share the love.



This link party is for crafts, recipes or diy projects that YOU made. 

Remember to link to a specific post. Thanks!

So go ahead and SHARE IT!

20 comments:

  1. 28 miles?! That is a huge accomplishment :) Thanks for hosting, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah, for featuring my kitchen table makeover!!! Can't wait to see how yours turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the super party, I hope you have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature!! What a wonderful surprise this morning... I think it totally made my day!

    Dawnelle
    justdawnelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You weren't far from me on your bike trip... We live in the U.P as well, near the Lake Michigan shore (Escanaba area)! Hope you enjoyed "our" beautiful scenery! :)
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My race was in Marquette. Oh I loved it there, it was so pretty. My dad was born and raised in the UP so I have been there a lot growing up. I grew up on Lake Michigan, but in the lower peninsula. It's always nice to meet a fellow michigander :)

      Delete
  6. Hey Sarah, thanks for hosting, I'm glad it's not party where everyone can see me, busy morning getting the boys to school, still n my jammies! I'm your newest follower on GFC and Twitter, check out CallMePMc.com and follow if you have time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my owl door stops!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, Thanks so much for hosting this party for us! Life to the full to you! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah! Thanks so much for hosting xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those moss tin cans! Thanks so much for hosting, Sarah! Happy to be linking up again today :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my sandwich post! I appreciate it so much!
    Have a great week!
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting and the reminder. I found a fellow chair addict and some other great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to find (and follow) your blog! Linked up my latest project as well. Hope you had a fabulous time in the UP! =)
      Kristina J.

      Delete
  14. what a bike ride! thanks for the party:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for featuring my pencil case! That was a nice little surprise this evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for hosting Sarah, your weekend sounds awesome! I lived in the Twin Cities so I know how beautiful that area of the country can be, how fun :) Have a fabulous week

    xoxo, Tanya
    http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...