Mar 6, 2012

Share It link party #1

Hey guys! Welcome to the first Share It link party! I love looking at other link parties and of course stalking pinterest to find great ideas, so I decided to start my own link party. You all have such wonderful talents so I can't wait to see what you guys have been up to!


This link party is for crafts or diy projects that YOU made. 


Before linking up, please....
1. Become a follower of The Winthrop Chronicles 
2. Link back to my blog, or put the link party button anywhere on your blog or post to share the love.




Remember to link to a specific post, and no links to giveaways or etsy shops. 


Next Tuesday, I'll post the most viewed and some of my favorites, consider it free advertising... and we all like free things right! 


So get linking!

9 comments:

  1. Hi!
    First of all, thank you for visiting my blog! And thank you for invited me to your party. I will be coming here every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite to share at your link party! I just followed and linked up! Hope it goes great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite! I am so happy to be here, I have got to look around & check out your adorable site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite! I'm your newest follower and I grabbed a button for my linky party page! I'd love for you to follow back :-)

    Take care,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite. I just linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite :) I linked up and added you to my par-tay list. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the invitation. I'm all linked up. I love your button by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just started following via bloglovin...would love if you'd check out my blog and consider following back!

    I'll be back next week to join in the party, too :)

    -Alisha @ SnugasaBugBaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm so glad you found me! Susannah is a sweetheart for doing the giveaway on my blog :) I've linked up AND I'm you're newest follower!!

    Kathryn
    destinationcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...