Nov 29, 2011

a holiday wreath

Last year I bought a nice red berry wreath from Pier 1 and then recently we got a new front door and I painted it red and I decided that I can't really have a red wreath on a red door... so I bought supplies to make a wreath. I bought the vine wreath at Walmart for $3 and the berries from Hobby Lobby which were all on sale and totaled about $15. I just weaved the berries around the wreath and hot glued parts of it to make sure it stuck.
 I tied a piece of ribbon on the wreath and stuck a utility hook upside down on the backside of the door.

{my outfit above: coat- H&M, boot socks- I made them, you can make them too here, boots- twiggshoes, have you checked those shoes out yet? I also bought the shimmer ballet flat and love them! And their shoes are so inexpensive too!}

3 comments:

  1. I love this. I wanna make one when I have a house someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I LOVE this wreath and your door color. Any chance you might remember the paint color/brand you used? Desperate for a red door. :) Thanks! Jeannine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Behr brand and the color is Cherry Tart. I have had other people stop by my house and ask me the color, so I keep it on hand :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...